Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Let's Get Lost

Let's Get lost by Adi Alsaid

Four teens from across the country all end up running into the same girl named Leila at different points when they needed someone the most. Hudson, Bree, Elliot, and Sonia all find a friend in Leila, so when it comes time for her to leave their lives are changed forever. During her journey across the country she learns that sometimes what you need the most is right where you started, and maybe the only way to figure that out is to get lost along the way.


I really wish that I could say I love this book, but I can't. There are quite a few parts where it hints about getting stealing, sex, making out, appropriate thinking/touching towards some characters and getting drunk plus a little bit of swearing. I really enjoyed the story and the lesson it taught but the author had to add in all the extra content which made me dislike this book.
Rate: PG13
Some drinking which lead to a few inappropriate scenes 
GOOD OR GOODBYE?
I would have to say GOODBYE / maybe just for adults or older teens?

NITTY GRITTY:
Sexual: there are a couple make out and hinted sex scenes plus inappropriate touching/ thinking towards some characters

No comments:

Post a Comment