Thursday, May 28, 2015

Working it Out

Working it Out by Rachel Anderson
I know this book isn't super well known, but I LOVE it! It's super cute & super clean! 

Grace doesn't have any time for romance or distractions in her life. Her routine works for her, and her job as a physical therapist keeps her very busy. She definitely doesn't have time for romance with one of her patients. But when Seth comes into her life with a bang, it seems as though love is all that is coming to her. Even when she doesn't want it. 


So again, I LOVED this book!! It is a cheesyish love story, but I'm a goober for love stories! Hahah!!! 
Rate: PG 
    No cuss words, some passionate kissing 
GOOD OR GOODBYE? 
    GOOD!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I read this book and really enjoyed it too. Yay for fun, clean reads! Thanks for all the great reviews!

    <3 Sarah
    sprinklesonmyicecream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete