Thursday, August 6, 2015

Safe Haven

Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
So, I have seen the movie for Safe Haven, but I haven't ever read the book until now, I KNOW, I KNOW, what a big no-no ;)

Katie has a secret. One that could ruin her new life. She came to the teeny town of Southport, North Carolina to start over, and create a new life for herself, a safe life. She definitely doesn't want to let her guard down, even to her super friendly neighbor, Jo. But after she opens herself up to Jo, she finds her heart opening up to little Kristen, the shopkeeper, Alex's, daughter. Which soon leads her to Alex. Who is a widow and more than cute. and loving & gah. But how can Katie possibly be falling for this guy when she knows love doesn't last... or does it? And can Katie even love this man when she knows her life will bring so much bad into his?

So personally I loved the movie! I did skip a couple parts in it, where there is a sex scene & makeouts, but for the most part I really enjoyed it. I was suuuuper disappointed though, because the book was much more crude. I don't even want to get into it too much, because it's just kinda gross/awkward to me. But lets just say it had much more sexual stuff in it. I would definitely not recommend. BOO! Thumbs down!!

Rate: PG13/R
   Some cussing, and lots of sexuality
GOOD OR GOODBYE?
    GOODBYE ;(


No comments:

Post a Comment