Thursday, April 2, 2015

The False Prince

The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielson

I started the False Prince a while ago, but after a couple chapters, I put it down & didn't really give it a second thought. Not because it was bad... I just got involved in other books. Well then I realized it was a library book, and I was gonna get a fine... so I picked it up again and SHAZAM! I was hooked! I couldn't stop reading it! So good!! The only bad news is I still haven't returned it, so I owe a little money... whoops.

A plan is brewing. A plan that may or may not be treason to the throne. But Conner is willing to risk his neck (literally) in order to save the country from a civil war. Or maybe just to gain some power.... Conner finds 4 orphans to compete for his main role in the plan. The Prince. The royal family is dead, and without a Prince, the nation will go crazy. But the only heir to the throne is dead. If Conner can convince the country that one of these orphans is the "dead" Prince, it will save the country. But can he pull it off. And will Sage even want to participate in this plan even though there are so many lies? Especially considering the fact that Conner isn't exactly warm and cuddly. But through all the lies, one truth remains.

So like I said I really loved this book. There was a teeny bit of violence, but no language or sexuality! The little bit of violence is there, but it isn't very gory, bad. Like on a scale of 1 to 10 it would probably be a 4?
Ahahaha I'm bad at judging violence ;)

Rate: PG/PG13
GOOD OR GOODBYE?  GOOD!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment