Friday, March 13, 2015

The Best of Me

The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks

Before I start, I just want to let you guys know that this will be a you decide. My opinion may differ from yours, and therefore, after you read my thoughts, I think you should decide for yourself. :-)

Dawson and Amanda were high school sweethearts, but as life has gone on, their lives have been drawn apart. After Dawson and Amanda's beloved friend dies, they are brought together for his funeral. But as they arrive there, they find they were the only ones invited. As they start spending time together, and remembering the past, they are led to wonder if love can truly rewrite the past. Of course, it isn't that easy, their lives are totally different now, on different paths. Amanda has kids and lives far away, and Dawson has his family that isn't so friendly. But can their two different roads be joined again?

Sorry that summary wasn't as good, haha I haven't read this book in a looong time! When I read it, I loved it! There was so much action and the story was so entertaining. Such a cute love story; old love regained. HOWEVER, there was some cussing and a sex scene. Uber disappointing. Towards the end there is also some violence. Which is why I think this story is a you decide. Yes, I loved it when I read it, (also I cried) but is it worth it, looking back? It's a hard decision..... Why don't you tell me what you think?

Rate: PG13
   Some cussing, sex scene
GOOD OR GOODBYE?
   You decide



NITTY GRITTY:
As I said before, it has been a long time since I have read this book. When I go back to remember it, I remember really enjoying the story! Buttttt, I do remember there was some cussing and a sex scene. I skipped the sex scene when I got to it, but still. Honestly, I think you need to decide for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment