Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
I've heard about this book for like years...but I've just now gotten around to reading it... and I was disappointed..... sad sad day.

Four bestfriends going four different ways. One thing in common.... The Pants. The Pants are magical. They fit all four girls PERFECTLY. But not only do they fit four very different girls, they look Gooooooood! As these four girls send the pants back and forth throughout the summer they grow closer together, and grow as individuals.

Like I said, this is a very popular book.... but I am so sad to say I didn't like it. It was a cute story... and I really did like watching the characters grow... but it was too crude... Since it was about teenage girls the book talked alot about bodies... and there was small nudity and hints at sex.. and just ah no... Makes me sad, but I would not recommend.
Rate: PG13
  A couple cuss words, crude parts, small nudity, hint at sex
GOOD OR GOODBYE?
  GOODBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment